At Wynn Las Vegas and Encore, it has always been our goal to leave a lasting impression in the minds of our guests. It is not our goal, however, to leave such on the environment. We are as committed to reducing our environmental footprint and increasing sustainability as we are to serving our guests.
- developed a recycling program that diverted approximately 1,595 tons of waste from landfills annually.
- reduced 1,300 lbs of paper through Paperless checkout.
- wallpaper is reclaimed during guest room remodels.
- reduced the use of over 15 million gallons of water per year by installing turf grass on a five acre parcel.
- installed high-efficiency toilets that have reduced water consumption by 1,168,000 gallons per year compared to standard toilets.
- developed a linen reuse program that has reduced water consumption by 276,480 gallons per year.